Sunday 6 February 2022

Trim Healthy Mama, round 2!

Wow, it's been a long time since my last recipe - and I mean a really long time!  Almost 5 years!  Back to healthy, healing, whole food with Trim Healthy Mama!!

If you look back into my archives, you'll find non-THM recipes, but I'll always label anything THM with the correct label.  And hopefully that's mostly what I'll be putting up from now on!

I've been having great success with Glenda Groff's Sourdough Bread.  I've made her No-Knead Honey Oat 3 times now, with absolutely perfect results each time.  I'm using my cast iron dutch oven with alid as my oen baker and it works perfectly.  I have a batch of sourdough waffles mixed up right now for Sunday morning breakfast tomorrow.  I LOVE that I can make whole-grain *real* bread for my E meals!  Nothing beats real bread!!


No-Knead Honey Oat bread, rising!!

No recipe today - I'm just back in action with Trim Healthy Mama!!  


No comments: